CRISPR4P: CRISPR Pombe PCR Primer Program (or CRISPR ‘for’ Pombe)
- CRISPR4P is a web-tool to design sgRNAs and primers required for deletions using CRISPR/Cas9.
AnGeLi: Analysis of Gene Lists
- AnGeLi is a tool for gene set enrichment analysis.
Spotsizer: Software for quantitative analysis of microbial growth
- Spotsizer is a tool for high-throughput quantification of colony sizes.
Gene Expression Viewer
- GE Viewer is a visualization tool to look up gene expression profiles in different conditions.
pombeTV: pombe Transcriptome Viewer
- pombeTV is a tool for displaying tiling chip and next-generation sequencing data for genomic regions.
PInt: Pombe Interactome
- PInt is a tool that allows you to retrieve predictions of fission yeast protein interactions, based on more than 100 features of the proteins.
YOGY: eukarYotic OrtholoGY
- YOGY is an integrated resource to search for orthologous proteins in 11 organisms.
PPPP: Pombe PCR Primer Programs
Web-interface scripts to design primers for PCR-based gene targeting in S. pombe
These scripts are for primer design and initial microarray data processing and are available as .zip files:
Microarray Primer Database
- Primer Database to retrieve the sequences and accompanying information for primers and PCR products used for our in-house arrays.